A Church worker arrested for blackmailing famale members..

A Church worker arrested for blackmailing famale members..

www.phonedoctorpdr.com:
A church protocol officer in the habit of luring church girls
to hotels and taking their nude photographs which he
subsequently used to black mail them in exchange for money.
has been arrested in Lagos.
The suspect. Victor Duru, a Madonna University drop out, was arrested in Surulere on thursday. after repeatedly
blachmailing his church member and girlfriend.
One of his girlfriends reported him at RRE Headquarter.
Duru, 23, was investigated and discovered to have been using
the nude photographs to blackmail her in exchange for
money.
It was also discovered that the suspect was keeping the nude
photographs of other girls while lodging them in hotels and
his apartment in Ijeshatedo.
Sources revealed that the suspect obtained the nude
photographs of the victim with the asistance of a third party
at gunpoint, while there is a growing suspicions that Duru
also laced the drink of another girl with sleping drug.
[www.phonedoctorpdr.com:
The suspect stated “she was my girlfriend. And that they attend the same church. I have been dating her for almost
two years. We were having break up issues.
So. I invited her to an hotel in Ijeshatedo. I excused myself
and invited my friend, Frank Obinna, to meet me in the hotel. 
Obinna and i had this planned together.
The gun was a toy gun. He entered the hotel room and held
the lady at gun point. I told her to cooperate, naked her for
Obinna to take her pictures. I took seven different shots of
her in the nude with my phone. I discharged her that day.
It was on September.
By early October. 2019, I called her to give me N80,000 or I would throw the nude photographs online. She uas only able to offer me oN 10,000.Last week. Obinna called her
again and requested for ON 40.000.
She promised to send something. She was a wonderful girl
that had been assisting me before the problem started. On
many occasions, she has assisted me financially.

Leave a Reply



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How the future Phones will look like

17 greatest Nigerian women of all time