Joke of the day


See me see trouble ooooo!!!
I was on very high speed, when I got to an army check point without slowing down, so the military boys told me to 'park well', and then ordered me to carry 1000 blocks from one side of the road to the other side. After carrying 990 blocks, I noticed that their boss was my primary school mate, so, I went to complain to him....
He was really angry with what his boys did to his long time class mate, so he asked me:-
"Have you started carrying the blocks?"
I answered "Yes, I have carried 990 already." So he said "Please don't be angry my broda... RETURN THE BLOCKS TO WHERE YOU CARRIED THEM... ?😀😀😀
😀😀😀😀😀
😀😀
If you are the one what will you do?    Ur answer #PDR is asking♡♥

I still remain ur guy Aproko pdR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How the future Phones will look like

17 greatest Nigerian women of all time